Still Have Questions?
I'm always more than happy to answer any questions you might have. Please use the intake form below to chat with me and don't forget to follow along on Facebook (The Nourished Mama) and Instagram (@thenourished.mama) for daily stories, recipes, meal preps & general mom-life chaos:
This programs ultimate focus is to provide you with the nourishment needed to increase your energy to happily keep up with your littles, teach you how to fuel your body properly, improve your mental wellness, balance your hormones and overall health and to help you reach your goals without having to spend hours in the kitchen or diet in any restrictive way.
We take the focus away from weight loss and instead give you the tools to learn how to make informed decisions about your food choices, how sustainable weight loss/fat loss and wellness begins with your DAILY habits, how to make delicious meals in 30 minutes or less and so much more.
You mama, are my inspiration. I see you ... all the thankless moments, the broken sleep and early mornings, the many hats that you wear. Please know you do not go unnoticed, I see you and I feel you. Thank you for being here, you're one step closer to becoming the VERY best version of you.
What's All Included?
The Nourished Mama's complete wellness program is an easy to follow, step-by-step E-Book that you can take at your own pace that includes the following:
1. Habits 101: This program is an evidence-based program that focuses on changing your habits and behaviours one at a time for long-lasting, sustainable change. We work through 10 habits that will help change your health for the better, making you a happier and healthier mama. Each habit that we work on contains a step-by-step guide with "How To" instructions on how to get yourself there, how to master your habits and master your life one step at a time. This is not a quick-fix program and is likely a lot different than anything you've done in the past. When it comes to "diets" and "eating healthy" often what happens is we go ALL IN. You start your new diet on Monday, you have all new food in your fridge and you've commited to changing all of these things in your life. Then ... whether that be a week, or a month, or a year later, ultimately we revert back to our old habits and behaviours. In this program, I give you the tools and teach you how to actually change your behaviours step-by-step so that it becomes easy and second-nature to you.
2. Food For Thought: Mama Life ... This shit ain't easy. I've included some of my thoughts on Life as a Mom, how to cultivate more daily happiness, how our routines can help us do just that and many more thought-provoking goodies that have you thinking about your life, your goals and your happiness. You DESERVE to be happy, you DESERVE to lead a life you love and you DESERVE to feel great and full of energy, every single day.
3. The Learning Corner: In the Learning Corner, I teach you how to stay Nourished for Life with easy to understand guides on things like "How to Build a Balanced Plate", "Protein, Carbs & Fats" and "Developing a Healthy Relationship with Food" just to name a few.
4. Nourishing and Energizing Recipes: This program comes with over 70 recipes for breakfast, lunch, supper & snacks that can be made in under 30 minutes. All meals provided are made with whole foods first and foremost, contain specific ingredients, micronutrients and macronutrients to help your body deal efficiently with stress, give you more energy, keep you full and satisfied, balance your hormones, provide you with proper fuel and brain power to get through your day and keep you feeling great. If you struggle with anxiety, high stress levels or depression, all of the recipes provided have been thoughtfully put together to contain specific nutrients that help your body deal more efficiently with your daily stresses and promote your mental wellness.
5. Support: This program comes with optional support from me. You will be able to choose from 2 email check-in support systems, or no support system at all. We are all different and require different levels of support. For some mamas, they just want the Program and they want to do it on their own at their own pace. For other mamas, check-ins can be the difference between success and failure. I am your biggest cheerleader and supporter, I want you to succeed and give you the tools you need to get there.
This is for you if:
- You suffer from stress, anxiety or depression
- You feel burnt out
- You rely on caffeine and sugar to give you the energy you need to get through the day
- You are stressed and exhausted trying to take care of your family
- You feel overwhelmed about Nutrition
- You've tried and failed diet programs in the past
- You want to change your lifestyle & habits
- You want to feel healthier and happier
- You want more energy
- You want to promote your mental wellness and balance your hormones
- You want easy, good-for-you meals for your whole family
I'm not a mom, can I still benefit from this program?
YES! This program is for any busy woman who wants to get back to the basics of how to Nourish herself, learn how to hack habits to be the best version of herself, who wants quick & easy meals, wants to increase her energy, balance hormones and be mentally well. While we talk throughout this program about being a mom, please know that there are many things you can benefit from without being a mom.
I have food allergies and restrictions, will the Program still work for me?
YES and NO! The Recipes provided won't account for your specific food allergies, however you can substitute something else for the specific ingredient that you can't have or simply stick to the recipes that you can. You can also check out "The Nourished Mama Custom Meal Plans" where you will get sent an intake form and can fill out all of your restrictions, preferred foods or way of eating and more so I can create a plan that is custom for you and your lifestyle.
What's a Holistic Nutritionist?
As a Holistic Nutritionist, I address people as a WHOLE. I don't just tell you what to eat, what not to eat and send you on your way. No no ... we talk about Stress, we talk about Sleep, we talk about your Habits and all of the other things that make you, you. I use my knowledge of food and healthy lifestyle to empower you to bring things back into balance and teach you how to optimize your physical and mental well-being through everyday nutrition, habits and your general lifestyle including stress & sleep support.
While I am a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, I am not your personal nutritionist or health care provider. All information provided in this program is for educational purposes and inspiration only and might not apply to your specific situation or health needs. The ideas, information and suggestions in this guide do not substitute the advise of your own personal health care provider. Any health concerns or conditions should be discussed with your own health care practioner and this program is not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any diseases or conditions. Always check with your own doctor first before making any changes to your diet or supplementation routine. Jessica Scollo R.H.N and Nourish Natural Health Food Store LTD do not accept responsibility for any action or claim resulting from the use of information contained in this program. We are all unique and what works for one, may not work for another person. Consulting with your doctor can help you with customized recommendations tailored to you and your specific requests.
Please note, no returns or refunds are accepted with the purchase of this program.